sr burning oil

So my sr20 in my s13, just started burning oil, but its weird the way it does it.

Only time it ever burns oil, is if its been left idling somewhere for a long time, and then driven. and it only burns oil until the engine is completely warmed up, then it stops. To be fair, its been extremely cold last few days this has happened.

Is this just because its cold as fuck, or is there potential seals going.

Car still holds power nice and everything, running mobil 1 synthetic.

sounds like it could be valve seals to me.
Could be wrong.

Try another oil. Mobil 1 is the best synthetic to me. Yet, synthetics are not the greatest for all motors.

P.S, I seen or smelt no smoke last night???

id say turbo…seals heat up and expand, then stop leaking.

could be turbo too. true.

could be either or really. gotta check it out

When we left last night, the car smoked until it got to the hwy 10 lights. Then it stopped. Since it stops once the car heats up, its not super serious no?

Well, it is reason for concern…of course.

Super serious. No.

pull off the intake and check for in and out play on the shaft there shouldnt be any. up and down a little is fine but to much isnt. pull of the turbo exhaust elbow see if u see any oil u might be able to spot a leak

Its not super serious, but oil flowing through the intercooler and intake and burning through the motor is not gonna help in the long run.
If the turbos got to much play, to much oil on the front and back housings, then take it off.