SR component identification

hey guys im just piecing things back together and ive noticed something.
there is a line that comes up driver side frame rail and goes all the way back to the gas tank, im trying to find out what this is i have a connector that terminates beside the radiator and i dont know where it goes lol… any ideas? pics of your motor would be helpful.

oh also i have a vac line to a little canister… i dont think this is necessary to run but whats going to happen when i disconnect it? only one line going to it anyways…
annd one more… there is a pressure switch with a line going into the cabin… anyone know what that is?
i will try to take some pics

Evap canister, The plastic fitting that just goes into the frame rail, go no where. The hardline goes along the bay to a rubber line by the bend in the right frame rail then into another hardline to the tank. You don’t actual need this to run proper, it just to catch the evaporating gas from the tank. It is against the law for you to remove it though.

Pressure switch located where in the bay?

its right up passenger corner, mounted to the side of the strut tower near the intake manifold.
so the hardline that goes to the gas tank should be routed into the frame rail near the rad?
and i can remove that little can and vac line right? its mounted right beside the ignitor. maybe 1.5" high, tiny little f*cker.