SR not Firing

hey guyz i have a problem my sr cranks but no go

i got compression,
i got fuel
i got spark

;z help

did you check if injectors were firing…try scanning it.

Try tho see if u have spark and gas, then if u have enough pressure in the fuel lines,after all if it doesn’t start try to change the spark plugs, if it still not starting, ready the ecu if it says code 55 it is good, make sure if u don’t have the timing off, the cam sensor timing should be the first piston at tdc and the second dot from left to rigth at 15 (-5,0,5,10,15,20),make sure if u install correct the cam sensor and if ur timing chain is correct too, make sure if all ur grounds are ok, make sure if ur injectors are in working condition, then u should be good to go man!
So if u have the right timing done, spark with good spark plugs, fuel and pressure in the fuel lines, injectors in working condition and good compression with a good bateery ur car should start!

what do I need to read an ECU for code 55? Ive been an idiot and mine wont start either. Im thinking I either fried the Ignitor or the ecu.

check your cam angle sensor…
if you have compression , fuel and spark…then timing is the only thing stopping you from starting up most likely…
take out each coil pack, with the spark plug in the coil, ground against the head on bare metal and crank teh key. If you see spark on all 4 u should be ok for spark.

take out ure cas, and re install it checkin the timing marks properly.
call if u need help

416 910 5550

varun

make sure fuel lines aren’t crossed…

THnaks for the info guys it helped alot
ok here the thing i got spark, compression, i got fuel to the feed line …but however i pulled the fuel rail off and cranked it with the harness plugged in and NO fuel came out
injectors aren’t firing but i don’t think it’s a wiring issue because i got a new harness … so if the CAS sends signal for fuel an spark i guess thats it i have the hitachi one and the ecu red light turns on but thats werid cause i got spark … but injectors aren’t clicking

any ideas ??? or does n e one have a good cas … or now where i can get one

talk to varun dude.

Injector pulse ground hooked up? Make sure

make sure You didn’t pull the same stunt I did! Make sure Your fuel feed line connects to the hardline between the 2-3 Runners on the intake and the return line comes out from the FPR at the front of the engine.