sr not starting!

I have installed a sr then went to strat it and nothing, I had a alternator fuse burned, I got a new one, then trying to start it again and nothing, I changed my cpu, spark plugs,spark plugs harness, I have all the grounds connected, all the plugs connected, fuel pump is working (I can hear it working), I have some pics of the timing after done, so timing is done right ( I did as the fsm says to do)lol, the car has gas, I have no battery so I am boosting it from my ae, the motor cranks but not start.
So if anyone has some idea about what is probably happening to it I’ll appreciate it!
(timing pics)
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/8657/picture3649cf6.jpghttp://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1059/picture3647yz8.jpghttp://img243.imageshack.us/img243/4277/picture3648br2.jpg

whats the history of the car? was it an auto?

just cranks but wont fire
check you igniter check your fuel pump make sure its working those would be the next things I would check.
good luck man
Mael

No it is standart!
There is no history on this car cause I got it with a blew motor then after I have installed 4 motors and all of then were garbage this one is not starting.

yes Mael good call for the igniter, that is the only thing I didn’t change!I have a spare one, I’ll do that!
The fuel pump is ok, it is working and I have gas on the lines and after disconnecting the fuel lines and turning the key to on position I could see that the fuel pump is working.
Thanks man after 7 months with this car parked I am finally doing something with it, lol

holy shit this is ur 5th motor you installed in it"? what did you do with all of them?

and where the hell did you get them? if its from some shop in t.o. i would go back there and beat the fuck outta the owners

holy shit this is ur 5th motor you installed in it"? what did you do with all of them?

and where the hell did you get them? if its from some shop in t.o. i would go back there and beat the fuck outta the owners

Yes this is the 5th time man!
I got the previous motors from Tokyo and they had the las motor blowing in they mechanic’s face!lol
Yes it really blew the connecting rod out of the bottow end, and that is only because I was getting the bottow and top only and even so the motor were garbage! 1st was burning oil, 2nd nocking the top, the 3th came with the pulley seller gone, blowing a really with smoke( probably a crack in it causing the coolant to mix with oil), and the 4th one blew in the mechanic’s face!

wow if i was u i would have already given up on the 2nd motor

it doesnt seem like the motors are any good, i think the guy u bought them from in tokyo is playing you for a fool, maybe since he knew u were in t.o. he gave u the shitty blown motors he had lying around in his shop lol

thats what it sounds like to me

dont you have any warranty/replacement contracts with this guy you bought from?

that is what was happining in fact, and he only gave me start up warranty which was enough for me to give the motors back to him, but I didn’t get paid to do all the swaps, lol, he thought that I was someone that didn’t understand nothing about motors! Too bad for him ( and me too after all the swaps)! Now after all I can say that he sells peace of shit motors!

the motors arent comming from tokyo he meens tokyo auto parts. they came and pick up and drop off new ones too cuz they were all crap. also after the connecting rod broke he told em to f*** *** and that was that he bought else where lol. just clearing it up a bt cuz i know dk wel and know wut happened. imagine it was a shop doing 4 swaps and a place jerkin them around …

think about it rationally

you need fuel spark and air to start the motor

odds are your not getting one of those.

if you changed the plugs, then thats prolly out.

maybe a vac leak or no fuel?

are fuel lines hooked up prperoly??

Is the ECU powering up?

yes to all the above!

compression test?
cam angle sensor installed properly?
grounded spark plugs to see spark?
checkes for atleast 30psi of fuel pressure?

if u have air, spark compression and timing within the limits the motor should start…

compression tested pistons# 1=170psi,2=160,3=150,4=170, the cam sensor was the problem and now it is finally running, it needs some little more tunning to run 100% the a little work and it is ready for sale!
Offers as is?

Thanks guys and thanks to Rix240 for his help and good call for the cam sensor too!