SR stalled out wont start

hey guys… i finished up the swap today and i started it a few times checking the oil and coolant it ran fine just hesistated when i gave it gas, anyway i was checking my power steering and my line burst so i shut it off and wiped everything off and replaced the line, than i started it and when i was turning wheel left and right bleeding my powersteering air and adding fluid it just stalled out and now it wont start… any ideas ? if it helps i replaced my entire lower harness and interior harness with the 180sx one, nothing is hooked up beside the cluster and fuel pump, ecu upper, lower, and interior dash harnesses

won’t start, does it make any noise at all, clicking, anything?
Did you tighten all your grounds well, for example the one on the intake manifold?

Battery voltaged tested with a volt meter?
Did you try to jump start it?
did you check your harness @ the starter?
are your battery terminals tight?

when it does run, try checking your voltage then so you know your alt. works.

it turns over and everything

turns over means it starts…

it’s cranking but wont turn over is what you mean?

the starter rotates the crankshaft but it wont ‘fire-up’, its not even choking or coughing as if theres no fuel but there is… it sounds like im just cranking the engine with the fuel pump unhooked

fuel spark compression

process of elimination

i guess im down to checking the fuses :shock:

Do u have an engine light code??

Do u have an engine light code??[/quote]

no, i have a jdm ecu and i dont know how to work the diagnostics, is it the same as the ka ecu ? everything is in japanese lol…

Why did you replace the lower harness???

Can you hear the fuel pump??

Try starting it with the o2 and the mafs unplugged.

“nothing is hooked up beside the cluster and fuel pump, ecu upper, lower, and interior dash harnesses”

What’s left to hook up?? Why isn’t it hooked up??

hey guys thanks alot it was a groudn now it runs like heaven