SR20 is flooding, 10% injector duty at idle

At idle my car uses 10% of its injectors, and it stalls, thats with me stepping on the gas trying to keep it at 750-1000 rpms.

Car won’t drive past 1750-2100 rpms, with the higher rpm’s being because of the higher gear, giving more load.

At about 1600-1700 in any gear, my injectors are pumping out gas at 20-29% of their injector duty, got even as high as 35%.

Car wont’ idle, won’t drive, had no boost, no drive.

Checked, engine bay for leaks, burns, disconnected shit, wiring, no problems.

Checked battery in trunk, no problems.

So what is causing the problem, and a serious one at that.

This all happened out of nowhere, as i was driving back from bedding in my brake pads.

So i changed the maf sensor. and basically kept it at idle, however it will be perfectly fine at higher rpms, but as the rpms drop you have to give it gas or it’ll die, once it hits about 900 rpms it just dies.

Checked the sparks, completly black, so imma swap those.

I was thinking the problem with it dieing at lower rpms unless i gas the car was fuel filter probably, as my fuel pump is fine.

Any input would be appreciated.

idle air control valve

So i took the car around for a drive today, and basically …

In 1st and neutral car has a 1700 rpm rev limit

2nd to 5th its 2200ish

At idle it is fine for a while and then sometimes out of nowhere, and sometimes after an rpm drop from gassing it, it will drop to 400 rpms, and keep idling real rough from 400-0 with pure black smoke out of the exhaust, APEXI POWERFC shows injector duty at about 4% when all this is happening, which is stupid rich.