SR20 Wiring???

I’ve looked at it the harness i recieved and was wondering. Does any place in Alberta just modify a harness? I’m going to do the swap mysleft but i’m not to sure about the wiring. From those who have done it is it easy or what.

Try Alvin automotive in Calgary, i hear he does swaps and actually has all the factory equiptment working like AC ABS etc. See if they will do the harness.

I hate wiring, and didn’t trust myself to modify the harness, so I took it to Autodream in Calgary. They took my ka24e harness, and the sr20 one, and gave me back one complete harness that just plugged in no problem, plus it looks good. I think it cost just under $200. I’ve had a few issues with it though, tach doesn’t work, all dash lighting didn’t work, and I had no constant power to the stereo/cluster harness. The rpm wire on my ecu wasn’t even connected to anything, just hanging there lol Anyway, I’ve solved most the problems by looking up the ecu pinouts and running my own wires, and I’d definitely do the whole thing myself if I ever had to again.

Good luck :slight_smile:

Jared did mine for me, as I wasn’t confident either. He followed the Heavy throttle directions and had it done very quickly.

We can do it, and have done so too many times to count. If you get the car towed with the engine in, we can perform the modifications and get the car running, providing that the Cam Angle Sensor, or Ignitor aren’t broken or fried.

Give us a call and Neil can set you up with a quote:
Speedworks Racing Development / Al’s Auto Salvage
447-3282
Edmonton, AB

Thanks for the kind words.