sr20det engine particulars

Hey there, just wondering what the engine internal specs are for the sr20det like con rod length, and journal diameters, crank specs, bore diameters, etc. Thanks for any help offered.

hi im jamie

who r u???

pic up a FSM! go to this site and u will get FSM…all ur specs are n there!

http://www.camel-towing.com/docs/-%20FSMs%20-/S14%20Workshop%20Manual%20(200dpi).pdf

it is the S14 blakctop but all the shit is still prettymuch the same with s13 red and blacktop!

Sorry, forgot to introduce myself. I’m Geoff from Lethbridge Ab. Some of you probably know my bro Allen(jdms13rhd). Thanks for the responces. I’m probably looking to have new con rods custom built as I can probably have them built for cheap. Really cheap. Just need the specs. Thanks again.

shut up! con rods for sr20 are real cheap anyways!

shave your beard!

dirt cheap rob, less than half of what new H beams are worth.

I’m keeping the beard!!! :butthead:

are u going to get kenny to do this or who are u thinkng of?

OMG I was like who the hell got almost the same user name as me and thenb askes dumb question. LOL. AN ya I bet Joss would do it

I got a buddy in montana that gets parts made over seas and he’s currently looking into it for me. He gets parts from the same company that builds the Eagle H-beams. And yes, Eagle’s rods are NOT made in the US of A.I’ll let you know what happens with this and if you want a set, let me know. I’ll probably find out in a week or so, and have a few sets made up and shipped over. They should be good to handle upwards of 700HP.