SR20DET Gasket Set P/N's

Does anyone have a complete list of the individual P/N’s of the gaskets that come in the OEM Nissan rebuild set for the S13 “Red-top” they could fax or email me.

Gasket set P/N 10101-54C26. There is a piece of paper that comes inside the kit with the p/n’s, qty. and description.

I ordered one from Japan and the knuckleheads subbed it to the one for the S14 “Black-top” (OEM P/N 10101-69F25) - some pieces are different and need to reorder.

Does anybody out there rebuild SR20DET motors - know what I am talking about??

Heavythrottle has a gasket set for the sr20, not sure how much
I thinks it’s 120us

-deez

check out courtesy nissan… just look it up on google
they would probally sell that since they sell some sr parts and various nismo parts…

Clarification guys - it’s just the parts list (Nissan P/N’s, descriptions) of the items in the SR20DET “Red-top” engine rebuild master gasket set that I am looking for - don’t want/need to buy the whole kit. All of the parts are listed on a piece of paper that is inside the kit. Nissan Canada says these gasket sets are NLA and have subbed into the one for the S14 “Black-top” engine - and of course, their are significant differences (intake gaskets, valve cover are different., etc.).

If anyone out there in forum land has one of these gasket sets or have kept the parts list from one, I’d love to get a copy of the packing list - it will save me a lot of time.

FYI - I posted the list of gasket P/N’s for the S14 SR20DET “Black-top” in the FAQ section.

Still looking for the same for the S13 “Red-top” if anyone has them.