sr20det headache

hi everyone. so the problem im having is getting the car (s13 sr) started, it ran fine then slowy started to give up on me. i can get the car to start if i bump start it only,except once when i pulled the cts sensor plug off it started for a few times then nothing. when i did have the car running it would run normal for mabye 10 to 15 min of driving ,then the car would act up and hit what fells like a boost cut at 5500 rpm the motor cuts out:confused:, whats going on!!! any help wold be very much apricated. ps. new parts i have put in it fuel fliter and fuel pump, plugs, ignitor sensor.

what kind of spark plugs you’re using? timing is correct? make sure the CAS is set properly…
before you added all these new parts it was running fine??

the spark plugs are NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs and ya the car was runing fine, i have checked the timing ealryier when the car ran with a timing light and it was fine .the same day i checked the timing i also played around withthe cas it was fine too, the only reason i checked all this was because the car was sluggish , i later realized it was because the fuel pump was shity changed that and the car was amazing .but since then not luck.

could weather shouldn’t cause your rpm to cutoff…pm me your # and i might be able 2 help you out…

thanks dubv , but i think i narrowed it down to the injectors.