sr20det maf problem

hey, about 2 months ago i bought an s13 sr20 motorset from some idiots out of quebec called jdmracing motors (strongly dont recommend them) anyways… i paid the extra $200 for the ignitor chip and maf, and when i got the engine the harness for the sr20 was completely fucked all over and the maf plug was missing, so a huge amount of time and trouble later i was able to get them to ship me out a new sr20 maf plug, i just got it, went to see if was infact the proper one and sure enough it did not fit into the sr20 maf, so now im left unsure as to weather they sent me the wrong MAF to begin with or if the french are as dumb as they sound and that they ended sending me the wrong maf plug, so basically my question is someone that has an s13 sr20 willing to let me come over and bring my maf and maf plug and see weather the plug is the right one or if the maf is the right one or knowing these guys neither…another thing is that iv heard that you can use an sohc ka24 plug for the sr20 maf…i went to a wreckers to see if it would fit and it did not, if that is infact true that you can use the KA plug then i would deffinatly have the wrong maf, any help you guys could offer would be greatly apprecaited

You’re the guy who bought my exhaust right? You’re more than welcome to come check out my MAF. I’ll be at Kris’ place most of saturday.

alright cool thanks alot ill give kris a call adn see if i can come over for a sec

There was a geni in a old lamp that came across 3 travelers. The gini offered a wish to eash traveler, just one wish each so he told them to think hard to make the right choice. One traveler was from Alberta, another from BC and the last traveler was from Quebec. The quebec man said he wanted a big wall all around quebec so nobody could get in and nobody could get out so all the french could live in peace. The guy from BC asked to be the most welthy person in the world and then boom, the gini granted his wish and the BC man was rich! The guy from alberta thaught long and hard for over a hour then it came to him. The Alberta man asked for it to rain above quebec forever and ever to not stop for 2 seconds and boom the gini granted his wish and the Alberta man would never have to buy another shit SR20 for a french man.

I herd this joke while in Japan at a USS Nagoya auction from a german. I was blown away hearing it from him. Just food for thaught. I hope people dont hate me for this. I dont mean anything by it just a joke.

hahaha under these cercumstances i would have to agree with your joke

lol Im just dumb. Hope you get your problem fixed. If you dont let me know. I have about 20 factory SR20 MAF’s on the way. Or you can upgrade to a bigger one maby.