sr20det or ka24de

haha originalism i was wasted when i made that post back to lol. i made it at like 530am when i got home. no offense taken haha

ya dex the only real advantages with the s13 blacktop is that there one or two years never. which we all know isnt always better. them little jap boys tear on them no matter what. when you buy a jdm motor you gotta expect that it was beat on. silvias are like civics over here there all over and everyone has them. drifting extreamly big over there. so even though when you buy a motor and the seller claims only say 30,000km make sure before you buy the motor that they are willing to let you look at the oil, antifreeze, leak down test and compression test. and the sr’s are positivly good up to in the 400hp levels on stock internals. dont forget the full forged bottom ends the sr’s have. plus you get some JDM brownie points with the sr :wink:

im in the middle of a 240 project if you guys would like me to post some pics id be more than happy to. lmk. if anybody has any guestions on sr’s or 240’s email me at [email=“sbanzer123@yahoo.com”]sbanzer123@yahoo.com. i know a real good guy that personally goes to japan for about 2 months of the year and imports probally 80-100 sr motors and clips every year.