SRT Waterfront Meet JULY 12!!!!!

Bump for mods to change date 2 July 12th. And more peeps!!!

Just trying to get sum help man simmer down…:madfawk:

Bump for only 1 1/2 weeks away!!!

I am still iffy, i got back onto nightshift and thats int he middle of a rotation. If I come it will be late or only for a bit.

:mullet:

SRTforums meet… man that should be a circus. One of my good friends that was not into cars much bought an SRT and I joined the forums to get some tips to see how to make them run better… that forum is full of tools.

I remember the one thread arguing that an “SRT” is NOT a neon :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Those threads pop up from time to time still, rather humorous. I dont hang out on that board too much as it is filled with a bunch of trolls. The local guys I’ve met(all of them on PS posting in this thread) are good guys tho.

Bump for nice weather on Saturday!!!

bring ur Pupra I will run ya! My car is slow!

LOL i would come just to see the supra get Eatn by your “Neon”

LOL

+1 ERABBIT:bigthumb:

I would stop down but SRT4’s scare me :eek3:

LOL y?

Were just a Buncha Neons?? :bigthumb:

I stopped down with my silver Porsche 911, yins were scared.

:rofl: :rofl:

What porsche??? Only car that stopped was a Lingenfelder vette and a integra… was it a white one??? Cause i did see one but it kept driving by.

Ps we aint scared

ha ha… didnt you hear him rev the porche. and then he put his 4 ways on showing he won the race… you guys just sat there. scared.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: … Then he purged his nitrous and it was pure silence … you could smell the fear

Ya sure… bring it to prp friday and run me!!!

Or are u scared???

How much $$$ we talking?

The porsche … Or the diesel?

x2 …