SRT Waterfront Meet JULY 12!!!!!

Personally the porsche… cause i wanna see it run. Cant say i will beat it, just not scared to run. How deep ur pockets run???

i hear the guy with the porche wont run his car for less then 3 g’s but that might be a lil deep for you. the diesel will run for about 200 bucs i hear. he needs to cover the price of fuel from cal to prp…

Deeper than the fucking pacific ocean … And to your sig pic … Its not how you stand by your car … its how you race your car … better learn that

If we bring Shaggys porsche … we want 2 lengths and were leaving the bottle on. Ill be at the end of the track to radio up front to Brain after he wrecks a crotch rocket

Lol u guys are to much… I dont get the crotch rocket part.

the dude from pinks wrecked his bike in one episode

That was priceless…Dude couldnt handle it from the seccond he got on it

i wouldnt wreck the bike u BITCH!!!

Here is a index of pics that 8grand took… any1 feel free to fix them cause i have no clue how to do that shit…
http://proxima.igotinternets.net/SRT4Meet/

:rofl: … Ok … well you can hang out at the end with me with the radio and Guffey can wreck the bike … a pit bike!!

what!! No victory lap in the Porsche ?
have to do a victory lap before you load me up behind your 12 valve

I totally forgot … your right!! … I’ll take the Porche down the track once, then put her on the trailer! :bigthumb:

you been sniffing to much diesel my friend. :rofl:
of course a track run against a neon.

Nice Pictures dom

I have no clue how to use that camera I borrowed :itr41:

i figured smokindiesel would just tow the porche down the track on the trailer and still beat the damn Srt’s that are scared.

x2

who said someone was scared lemme see some pics, videos something… I would say I am far from scared and my pockets are as deep as they need to be bro! Lets set up a race if u dont trap 130’s then u better leave ur car home

130’s jeeeesh

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/old-school-porsche-pulls_29028.htm

WTF does trap speed have to do with this,wees going from a dig,if its a roll race weees doing 300+ laps like NASCAR!

:idhitit:

all them lil neon boys are scared. remember brian. you need AWD to get a good 60’ :nuts: and fwd only have trap speed.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Someone please tell bunny ears to settle down … I dont wanna see the neon get mad!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: