SS dyno results...holy shit!

I was going to take it out tonight, but i ran into some shit. I’m sure we will run into eachother at some point. I’ll have it out tommorow, going to tweak a couple things, running a tad lean. Could be the ambient temps though.

im running lean too lol

I will prolly go down to the lot for a little while next weekend.

I’ll probably be out next weekend…

my car should be out in two weeks…

:slight_smile:

What do you have to do to your car? It looks like it’s just marinating at the shop, lol

yeah she’s just waitin on tranny parts i kinda destroyed everything inside it last yr so once they come in she’ll be ready for this season

who ya racing, race dave’s cobra, according to that weird dyno, u have about 20 horse on him, and hes a tad heavier sooooooooooo… u should have no prob walkin him. u in??

I have a full stereo in my car and everything now…so we are prolly the same weight now.

Yes, I want to run saturday night.

Ditch that stereo shit, at least for the time being.

I might for saturday night. It helps keep weight over my rear axle tho for traction purposes.

AHHHH tractions!

So how much have ya driven it since andrew?

True, but punching out from 75 will prove the same as punching from 20, etc.

I hear ya. Ill be on the 5th trans in the Caprice this year!

Yikes!

good olde 4l60e, bulletproof…haha

You sound like Jammer! Just build up a 4L80E and be done with it!

I have been driving it everyday since saturday when I picked it up

how many times have I had it WOT??? Prolly about 4…and 2 were because my buddy wanted to go for a ride and the other was my begging gf saying she wants to “feel the power difference”

that went well when she grabbed onto my arm I was shifting with.

How much better does she feel? (the car…not your g/f LOL)

on the thruway on the way home, I hit it and I couldnt stop smiling for 5 minutes after. It pulls hard.

do you have AAA?

my 10 bolt aaaaaahhhhh