SSmokinn SSlow vs SSlow vs SSlowGTO

rematch then.

Uhhhh what

I need to check my shit then and make sure it was working like it should because there is 110% no way the gto would beat me motor vs 150 shot.

Agreed. Even if the line was not tight, ‘some’ nitrous is still going to get into the engine. If the line was tightened down all the way by hand and just not snugged, I’m sure ‘most’ of it got in.

not to mention the bottle would be empty within a few runs.

on the way back from LG to johns shop, the bottle was fully depleted after the initial hit.

and drew, im telling you man, his car was fast on motor. so if he sprayed and even some of it got to where it was going itll be fast. he kept up with my bike pretty good on motor.

In no way am I saying the car is not fast on motor, because I know it is.

its just not 127mph+ fast on motor.

my bike didnt beat him that badly. a few cars. bike is probably low 130s

im not sure then. I am now interested to do some motor runs and more nitrous runs.

i got this bike for you to run. 20-150.

And you’re not 127+ on a 150 shot, correct?

My guess is that he’s a 130 car on a clean pass with no mechanical issues

He went 127+mph on a 150 shot peddling the car with a spent clutch.

I’m mistaken then, I thought his best pass was a 121-ish. I’m not up to date with a lot of shit lol

I went 121 (11.9), 123, then 125mph all on a 100 shot.

then I put in the 150, spanked the clutch 2nd and mid 3rd gear and went 127.14x. Put the 100 shot back in to see if the clutch would still hold, and it went 118. I was trapping 116 on motor that day.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2gwy5zpB8A[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N80aXHpbnw[/ame]

Car is an animal. /thread

judging by gto’s 130 pass on w/e shot, im guessing drew is a 127-128 car with 150.

Agreed, only makes sense

He’s already done over 127 peddling the fuck out of it, I bet it does 130 on a clean pass.

we’ll see, however the lenghts that greg put on him outweighs him going 130 but who knows.