SSmokinn SSlow vs SSlow vs SSlowGTO

Pullin him out of srs? Why?

seein as he has a big mouth telling people who what when and where shit happens , also other things that dont need to be brought up . he is a leak long story short , as i have about 5 pm,s and calls from members telling me . what really pisses me off more is someone used my account to let him back in cause i wouldnt let him in , so he therfore must of blown another admin to hook him up .

Sounds like a conspiracy. Chemtrails and shit, etc. Call pitman.

long story short , when people tell me that there is a leak , they tell me that memebers are showing non srs members vids and whatnot ill pull em . its private for a reason .

ohh.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm4uzm9WfY1qh0prmo1_500.gif

my car traps 128 just sayn:pop

It’s not like he pissed me off , but I gotta keep shit quiet for others as well

not true.

I went from trapping 115 on street tires, spinning them into 3rd gear to dead hooking on my 26" MT’s and still trapping the same. My trap actually went up dead hooking on the radials vs street tires. Same thing happened when I sprayed. Went 125 on a 100 shot, dead hooking right out of the hole. On street tires the best I trapped on a 100 shot, was 122 spinning into 3rd.

I will take that bet.

cool october air + good bottle pressure + 150 shot and I bet it does get into the 130’s…

yea well now what you added into the equation is a taller tire which= longer gearing and more in power band

exactly. On paper and from other peoples similar setup’s, the traps should have went up with the taller tire, no?

also, you guys are all forgetting that I have never sprayed the car in 1st gear, and I wasnt even going through the traps on the bottle. I was going through the traps in 4th gear at 6900rpms. I have my nitrous window to shut off at 6500rpms.

so, put it all together. Add spray out of the hole, change my window switch to 3200-6800rpms plus the 28" tire…im 100% the car will go atleast 130 on the 150 given the traction and bottle pressure are all up to par.

So your car must be faster then mine…

RACE AGAIN!!

Why is this thread even going on still? Less talking more racing, dont talk about what your can/should do, just prove it.

LETS SEE SOME RESULTS.

drew, greg is right about the traps going down when you hook and have a low 60, just saying. all of this arguing isnt going to determine shit unless drew sets his car up for consistant quarter mile passes. yes, roll racing is a good way to determine who has a higher trap (theoretically) but if the cars arent consistant at the track, then we are just pissing in the wind here

yea thats true, but it could also against you if you have too tall of a tire. too many variances you know

Oh hey guys, nice seeing yall.

:lurk

:rofl

I just got back from doing some serious leaking, was a busy busy day.