Staff update at Innovative Tuning

[quote=“newman,post:2,topic:40088"”]

Nice. shitty to lose jay, but skrapper is top notch.

[/quote]

Definitely. I still play hockey with Jay and I know he’ll be stopping by the shop from time to time. He just decided it was time for a change and I can respect that. He was nice enough to give me ample time to find a replacement, but I was skeptical about finding a replacement I’d be happy with. Joe coming on board was a pleasant surprise.

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:37,topic:40088"”]

do you sell OEM parts at innovative? because if not, i dont have a clue where i’ll be going from now on when i break shit (on a weekly basis) this coming season :frowning:

[/quote]

Absolutely. We sell OEM parts from Mitsu, Honda, Subaru, etc. and still use our shop account with Napa all the time so you’ll be able to get those Napa aftermarket parts from Joe at our shop.

[quote=“ShiftDead,post:3,topic:40088"”]

Now I have no excuse to show up and meander around the shop and bother Justin…

[/quote]

Justin’s still here and if you want to stop by after hours by all means…

[quote=“chino,post:4,topic:40088"”]

is he going to bring the same napa-skrappa discount & after hours parts to innovative?! All though my current car doesn’t fall apart as frequently as my others did in the past, so I suppose this is ok :slight_smile:

:tup: skrapper is a good dude

[/quote]

Yes our discount with Napa is not affected by this change and you can get those same great parts here from Joe.