stalling, turns over for a sec...

sr20det was running fine after not being started for a few months, after a few minutes i was reving it up a bit, then is puttered out and died. Now when i start it, it turns over for a few seconds then putts out even when giving it a little gas, it just stops. Just poured a little fuel in, as it was low.
Thanks for any help!

Try changing your fuel filter - if the car has been sitting without being started for a few months, I bet that the fuel in your tank has broken down and plugged the filter.

Pour in a bunch of fresh gas, add a fuel system cleaner, and change your filter. If you are able, you should never let your fuel level go below 1/4 of a tank, because then the fuel pickup won’t be grabbing the nasty crap at the bottom of your tank.

yea i will try a fuel filter maybe its clogged, i found it weird that it was running for a few minutes before that happened right after i revved it up. maybe thats when it picked up some shit and clogged the filter, i will try.

check the fuel pump as well

i was thinking of that, but it is turning over.

OK its not the fuel pump or the filter. something to do with the air but the lines seem to be all connected as i said it was running fine before i revved it up a bit, then it died, so does anyone have any idea what would “go” in terms a air management that would stop it from running??

OK its not the fuel pump or the filter. something to do with the air but the lines seem to be all connected as i said it was running fine before i revved it up a bit, then it died, so does anyone have any idea what would “go” in terms a air management that would stop it from running??

check the connectiosn to your maf.

I know when my car did this i had too replace both mafs.

thanks for the help it was stike 3, maf sensor, third times a charm!