Car won't start now...help please

I thought I had fixed the problem that was maf related. Car would not rev over 2500 rpm before sputtering and hesitating. I changed the maf and plug is good. All seemed well for about 10 min. Turbo was not pulling as hard as before and started to hestitate at various rpm as soon as I floored it. I put old maf in again to see if there was any difference. Car started but ran for like 2 secounds and then died. Car would not start again. I switched the other maf in that the car was just running with and now car won’t start at all now. What the hell did I do?

Motor is a red top sr20 with stock turbo and a new greddy boost controller. Could this all be related to the boost controller I had put in? I’ve checked all fuses and disconected and rehooked up battery and check maf plug again and again. What gives?

Just over the past few days i noticed my car wasnt performing as good as it was couple days before and it almost seems like it happend all of a sudden. I was running my boost fine and then wed i believe i was punching it and it was building up boost but it just felt like it wasnt going to the wheels. Now at that time i thought it was the clutch but couple days later, yesterday, i noticed the engine started choking when i pushed the pedal all of a sudden and would shake the car back and forth and the rpm nedal would stay at its same place before i punched it, same at stand stil but if you were to press the pedal slightly it would react fine and the car would accelerate. It was also stalling when it stood there for a minute or so. Me and my friends came to the conclusion that its something to do with my fuel system so i started with my filter. I changed that today and it no longer stalls at idel but when you push the pedal it does the same at 3500rpms, the rpm nedal stands stil and the car just starts to do the same, shake back and worth. Any suggestions…dirty fuel injectors, fuel pump, spark plugs? let me know, thanks

This was my problem that i posted and found out the issue myself… my fuel pump was dead so check the fuel pump, It should make some sort of a noise when you turn your acces. on or better, remove the fuel hose running into your rail and turn the acces on and you should have fuel flowing quick. Use a bucket or something incase there will be fuel flowing :thumb …id start there.

Thanks I will check the fuel pump out and see.