02 ser-specV sentra acting up

so today i decided i would put some injector cleaner in my winter car (02 nissan sentra) to make it run better , cleaner etc… well i bought lucas upper cylinder lubricant from Canadian tire,so i filled up my tank and put some in, on my way home from kitchener when i got off the highway i geared down and the car started to sputter, so i turned down the tunes to listen , everytime i bring the car up to 3500 rpms the car starts to sputter and will barely accelerate until i switch to the next gear, but once i hit 3500 rpms again the car starts to sputter and wont accelerate any more(this happens in every gear) , never did this before only started once i put the injector cleaner in …? anybody have any thoughts on this? anything i can or should tdo to fix this? thanks

sounds like maf sensor. did u clean it by anychance.

check if u even getting power to the maf.

no i didnt touch the maf ill check if im getting power to it tho.

also check if ur getting a signal back from it, maybe its just toast.

does it not go higher than 3500 rpm , or will it slowly go higher.

it goes higher very very very slowly while sputtering like its gonna stall out(didnt do it to long cuz i didnt want to F*** sh** up but it hasent stalled out once on me …yet…

then that changes things. pull out ur spark plugs see if there f’d up blown or anything. also make sure ur intake is not kinda off a little maybe it was loose and got blow off a little by pressure. check vacuum. first start off by pulling ur plugs. and check to see if u got spark in all cylinders aswell.

check for cracks on the ceramic white side of the plugs as well, happened to me i didnt notice when i first pulled the plugs out they seemed fine but the ceramic parts where cracked. if that is all well test ur injectors.

ok ill do that but, the car runs perfect at idle and when driving casually like if i shift before 3500 the car runs how it always has and should, its not often i bring it up that high before shifting usually 3000rpm tops before shifting, so wouldent that mean that the car has spark in all cylinders?..

yeah im sure it has spark in all cylinders but since ur ognna pull out the plugs n check them u mite aswell check to see wont hurt . but yeah i had blown plugs before and the car drives perfect until u hit the gas and drive a little faster.

alright cool thanks for your help ill check all that stuff out tomorrow and let you know what my findings are cheers.

good luck hopefully its just blown plugs.

My vote is MAF.

well it is possible but its better to rule out the smaller things first

well i hadent had a chance to check out anything due to this crazy storm we got hit with but funny story when i drove my car to work this morning it never sputtered once…? im still gonna check everything out to be 100% but its kinda werid that after it sat for the night the problem went away…???

make sure the maf plug is in properly. could jsut be a loose plug.