Stance coilover issues

I have a set of Stance coils on my s14 but not too sure on the model cuz they were bought used. Only recently I’ve noticed a loud creeking noise coming from the top of the coilovers when turining side to side at low speeds. I’ve been told its the bearing thats at the strut mounts that needs to be replaced in both. I’m assuming that if i replace that i’ll also have to replace the pillowball assembly as well.

Any idea on where i can find replacement pillowball mounts for Stance? and also,
would other brands work as well?

Thansk

soak em in automatic transmission fluid for a few days, replace them back in the car and spray them with grease now and again.

voila problem solved.

^exactly

call stance and you’ll get free replacement ones.

you probably have the older generation ones that had a slightl defect in the pillowballs. they were too tight and made noise like yours.

not sure that you’ll get free ones this long after the issues. that was like 3-4 years ago.

hrmm that’s true.

but it doesn’t hurt to try and ask.

they are cool guys down there.

thanks fellas…i’ll give it a try

if you do have one from the bad batch i dont know that the recommendation above will work, you may need to replace them entirely. The issue was that the tolerance for the top mount bearing was incorrect, too tight i believe.

i can get replacements for you but not under warranty.

Bing I pm’d you.