coilover help!!!

i got my coilovers in today and everything was good at first but after 5 min of driving the top part(rear coils) of the shock which should stay under the rear strut is coming out through the strut. at every bump in the road the shock goes through and the only thing supporting my rear are the springs. did any1 have this problem before?? also the old stock rubber seat did not fit in the spring perfectly and i believe i have to make some cuts in it to adjust it to the spring but i dont think thats the problem. also above the 2 bolt upper mount in the rear there is the bush, washer and then the nut, between the nut and the bush the washer does not sit in tight and it moves making a rattleing noise at every bump…
does anyone know how to fix these problems??
i cant drive my car right now because its too bouncy and it takes too much pounding on the rear coilovers so if any1 is willing to help me tomarrow let me know and we can arrange somthing. i am located in the york university campus at keele and finch
thanks

416 670 2317

just forgot to mention that the upper mounts were used of the stock suspension

your coilovers? or do you mean coilover sleeves? because my coilovers didnt need any parts from my stock suspension

the tein basics did not come with the upper mounts and i was told that they dont come with them

go to a proper shop with a tech who knows what he is doing…
you wont have these problems !

my tein basics went on without a hitch… Mind you I replaced the front uppers with tein pillowballs… then rears are stock still…

found what the problem was when installing the teins we forgot to put the plate off the stock shocks on the new one but we got it on now and everything works