STangkilr vs Stretched R1

i have but the are at pep boys haha this kid know how to tune a car or does he kno how to tune only his cars, ive never ever head of him or his place

and ms3’s make siginificantly less power then trex cams, regardless of auto or 6spd

he did my cam/oil pump/valve train and dyno tune.

he has a lsx 455 z28 that runs low 9’s on a 150 shot…

you need to pay attention! He is a sponser on ls1tech. Even john knows him…

ahhhh hes the one u origonally made 470whp with ahhhhh lol

yah on his old BROKEN dyno.

then he got a new dyno jet and he called me back for “accurate” numbers free of charge.

nice, then why wouldnt you go back to him? when you talked to me about tuners a month or so ago you never once mentioned him.

im up2 date by the way drew! the camaro is now blue and ran a best of 9.98@132 1.31 60ft

and hes got a 440lsx with 3stages lol ima smartass

havent needed to go back. He is a 3 hour drive one way.

lol you were talking about going out to slowhawk whos almost 4hrs one way

but that would be a weekend trip. Me and my fiance go out there once a year to visit her aunt/grand mother in boston. Slowhawk is right near there.

can i come?

There was another dude running that type of home depot intake doing big things for a number of years! Google SUX2BU, that was his name and you’ll find a shit-ton of hits.

I have a specially made open headlight that feeds directly to the TB. Same idea, hope it works well at the track.

but richie said its a turbo!!

Guys were getting at least a few tenths consistently. No one believed it, but this home depot shit works!

and drew said it makes 380wheeel horish powerrrrr with the biggest rwhp off-the-shelf cam fer a lsoneeeeee lolz

just going by what the owner of the car told me…

and for the record, with stock heads through a high stalled auto and a aftermarket rear end, I havent seen many trex cammed cars even over 400rwhp with those same mods.

Agreed, its probably not even a lock-up converter. Should be right on par with 380whp… most people post auto numbers with converter locked.

yup

and if I recall correctly, that car has something like a 4800 stall in it. Something outrageous.

car strictly goes on the trailer, runs and goes back on.

i have a 4500 converter , i dynoed unlocked and got 320 at the wheels

I have a 3800 stall, made 320 to the wheels also.