Start practicing "duck and cover"

75% German. my great grandfather was in the SS and commanded tanks. He disappeared at Stalingrad.

well dan is 100% polish

100% here…my great grandfather was also in the SS. I actually just got some pictures with an original SS helmet, original Nazi flag and German issued Ruger with german writing all over it.

oh man… IB4Bing.

Nothing will happen…

Russia has to come out and make comments like this from time to time to try and prove they still matter…

somewhere ray charles is singing… "Georgia… Georgia… "

:lol: at WNYers thinking they’re going to “prepare” for WWIII with Russia.

Between the Niagara Power Project, the critical shipping link of the Welland Canal, and the 107th Air Refueling Wing chances are we’re pretty high on Russia’s nuclear strike list. Your stocked pantry and gun collection wouldn’t help much when you’re in the shadow of multiple mushroom clouds. :wink:

only thing im preparing for is mass rape if i know the bombs coming :angryhump:

not WW2 or WW1 lol hell of a gun anyway

Your gonna fight with 2 fish hooks ???

and the nuke plant in ohio and west valley…

i have been saying this for years we are on the top 5 to get hit first

i knew i liked you

Not really worried when we have a laser system in outer space that will shoot down any incoming missles… right? :-\

Fuck that. Chuck. Norris.

/thread

Not really worth debating if someone nukes us we nuke them back…pretty much everyone dies…

Even if they destroyed our land based ICBM missiles we still have a good number of subs with nuclear striking capability.

i wouldn’t say top 5 persay… but we’re def in the first strike. not that it matters :tinfoilhat:

Thank your democrats for killing those projects. Pansies.

hence “COLD” war.

:gotme:

C’mon… did NONE of you pay attention in history?

Well people on here debating first strike targets :lol:

My son you must first ask the question how many passed that class???

+1 for me not passing it

The system to shoot down the missiles is what we want to install in Poland. It would be really ironic if 10,000 years from now when archaeologists are piecing together what exactly we did to kill the entire planet they figure out that a missile defense shield brought about the end of the world.

:lol: ohhh the irony :frowning: