State Of Pittspeed Address

Sam is fucking retarded. SNS is fucking retarded. Cabby is the king of the underground streetracing. Jack aka Xexaccord aka giant faggot would still suck the chrome off the balls of anyone that ownz a car with Lotus Tuned Suspension. Hannibal is a crazy (but loveable) inbred West Virginian. Sonny is the only potsmoker that likes GWB… and is a sackless homo. Whitey needs to finish my website or I’m not gonna take him on the first OC Pool Management corporate trip to Tahiti, with all the hookers/coke/more hookers. Vapor Trail posts once every two months. about as often as SHalerPunk gets laid by the vietnamese boy he keeps locked in his basement. the Griz just got back from Vegas. I hope he hit up the bunny ranch. PooterSS is mad at me, as usual. But I dont care. as usual. TJZ28 bought a Vette. Douche. he knows the Maxima would rock his world. 1320 built another fast car, only to sell it like a bitch. he is indeed a giant bitch. The giantest of all bitches. If you werent mentioned in this post, you suck and should end your life.

not countine SNS + ITR, who should end their lives anyways.

:frowning:

so what you are saying is since you weren’t mentioned you should also end your life

oh shit… I’m sorry…

see edit:

no, I’m saying that you’re a pudsucking homofag.

no, I’m saying that you’re a pudsucking homofag.

This is far and away the worst pittspeed adress I have ever seen

In the voice of the Mastercard “Priceless” commericials…

Read the list, glad I didn’t make the list.

Didn’t make the list, gotta kill myself.

Instead of killing myself…

Using the list to wipe my ass…priceless :cool:

“Xexaccord aka giant faggot would still suck the chrome off the balls of anyone that ownz a car with Lotus Tuned Suspension”

You would fall in love :wink:

4/10 had promise, but u didnt come through…

Thats the story of his life. All types of promise no come through.

x2 weak even by ur standards !

yeah not a very good one… way not drunk enough yet

My house is built on a concrete slab.

(e.g. no basement)

i keep Long Duk Dong in the garage

you mean you have a trailor without the wheels

um…no.

i know you have no idea about anything other than the sheltered life you lead, but trust me on this: there are houses without basements. In all my time in California, I never saw a residential building with a basement.

My house was built in the early 50s… my whole neighbourhood is basementless, but we all have attics and heated garages…

Yeah… what he said.

99.9% of houses out here do not have basements.

Anyway… lick my balls Darkstain… you’re just jealous of 73|-| /3773.

-TJ

and you obviously don’t know a joke when you see one. My dad lives in a house with no basement, but has an attic and heated attached garage.