stay away from:basil resale

andy,
this is the one on transit near wherle…tho i assume all the dealerships are run the same way as i got nowhere talking to John basil himself.

strokingnova,
I am 26 and consider myself to be a very reasonable guy until people try to screw me over. I approached this situation very mature and calm and was still treated like total shit.

num482,
It states nowhere on my warranty that if i “tear apart” the truck to find the problem that the warranty is now void. Explain to me how taking the cover off voids my warranty. I highly doubt i could find anything which would provide the leverage for me to break that shaft that holds the spider gear. Also i purchased this truck for my own personal use. Why would i intentionally go in there and start fucking with things?

I recieved another call this afternoon from the service manager who informed me that after first replacing a gear set(which didnt fix it) then replacing a pinion bearing (which also didnt fix it) now they are going to source a used rear end. If he is such a super slueth to discover that i rammed a curb and popped an axle how come he cant diagnose the problem with the rear end and fix it correctly the first time?