Stealership v.Schmitts

I have to be fair and say their parts dept. has been OK.

[quote=“bracketracer,post:15,topic:31329"”]

Thanks again for the props, y’all. Actually, right this second I’m booked through 7/3, however there is light at the end of the tunnel.

It is extremely likely that in a short amount of time, I will have a 3200 sq ft shop within 2 miles of Schmitts. And yes, I’ll be an advertiser on here in a very short time as well.

Jason D.

[/quote]

Big :tup:.
Hopefully 2 miles south of Schmitt’s.:smiley: (I live in the south towns)

[quote=“POOPRA,post:20,topic:31329"”]

Yeah now that I think of it, might of been Ralph. I don’t know him on a first name basis yet, I guess that’s a good thing. :tup: Ralph I guess

[/quote]

ralph or norm

ralph = shorter and sounds a bit gay, acts a bit gay
norm = taller with a mustache

both can get you the parts you want

jim on the other hand …hee just goes fgkwelkjgnwrlekhgnlksejgnlkjreghaelreghalkdghlkfgrfelolghjeelighevhaerloghaeeoghaeghaereoghorfghaelghoieigh at the keyboard till ship pops up and he orderes whatever happened to show up

ralph rocks

scmitts sucks. they fucking blow. i would not feel one iota bad if that place burnt to the ground, except for the fact i would have to hope to find ralph somewhere else being just as helpful. but seriously, fuck schmitts.

Bracketracer :tup:

X…

Horrible place.

Went there for an oil change which was $40…not too bad for my vr,I changed it recently and spent close to that.

“your rear wheel bearings are shot,$600 to replace if you want” … I lol’d.

i agreethe placeshouldd burn down

but ive said it before and ill say it again,if you case the place, youll find out it can be REALY REALY easy to sneak in during the day, hide, and leave with thee keys to almost all of the cars on the lot

this includes the keys to the wrecked hemi cars in the barn, the key to the barn itself, and all the customer cars … the barn is also the place to find any audi a8’s or S cars on the lot, or any special chrysler products

and then u just have to find enough people to help you drive everything away, lol

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:11,topic:31329"”]

Was that directed at me?
If so, read my posts again.

[/quote]

Yes, it was directed at you and after reading your post, you knew they sucked which makes you an even bigger idiot for taking it there.

bracketracer whatup!

jason is that dude, only person within 50 miles i’d trust with a VAG.

Heyya Don! And thanks…I’m all blushing and stuff here

[quote=“DarkkstaR,post:29,topic:31329"”]

bracketracer whatup!

jason is that dude, only person within 50 miles i’d trust with a VAG.

[/quote]

[quote=“bracketracer,post:15,topic:31329"”]

Thanks again for the props, y’all. Actually, right this second I’m booked through 7/3, however there is light at the end of the tunnel.

It is extremely likely that in a short amount of time, I will have a 3200 sq ft shop within 2 miles of Schmitts. And yes, I’ll be an advertiser on here in a very short time as well.

Jason D.

[/quote]

Thats great to hear … cause i’m sick of driving to Rochester to go to a good Audi dealer for work on the S

[quote=“Jagermeister,post:28,topic:31329"”]

Yes, it was directed at you and after reading your post, you knew they sucked which makes you an even bigger idiot for taking it there.

[/quote]

Nice.
Thanks for posting.