i didnt think it could be done, but this one is not stock.
i am still waiting for a stock TT vr4 or stealth to top out 5th
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=30A78CA5-3AD3-4553-B8A3-4BAF8B87931C&t=recent&p=1
i didnt think it could be done, but this one is not stock.
i am still waiting for a stock TT vr4 or stealth to top out 5th
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=30A78CA5-3AD3-4553-B8A3-4BAF8B87931C&t=recent&p=1
no gps no care…i’ve gone 184 on my bike… (gps tells me that im only going 149.9 and the gps is ACCURATE)… wonder how fast it really is going…
topping out 5th is pointless. 4th buries the speedo.
when I get some tires I’ll top it out… 150 is enough for me, but thats on the speedo, its actually only like 145.
willy - there is your answer.
either way he was over 160. Pretty easy, and solid in these cars. Very Solid at speed/.
are u geared? is that why ur off that much mph
when i did 170 on a bike… it felt like 170.
160 in a car… didn’t feel very fast, till i had to make the turn that came up quick.
I dunno about that Jack. I topped out the Talon, which ran out of gearing at about 160-ish. I didn’t totally top 5th completely. And 160 felt pretty damn fast to me. The car was still very stable, but I sure as hell got up to speed, then slowed down RIGHT away.
heres another stealth with TD05 14B turbos
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=5A8C67BF-8EC2-435C-9108-C31F1141CF38&t=recent&p=2
my talon died @ 145 stock.
same stealth… same gay band, and same gay font for the text.
you know that GPS isn’t instant in it’s readings? you ahve to hold that speed for a bit before it catches up … my spedo is definatley accurate after holding certain speeds for a bit they match the GPS … i did hit 160 but i only help if for a few seconds before braking … only registered 140
my gsx got to 160ish pretty quickly… that was a one time pull… didnt feel like pushing my luck… lol
I don’t think that is true, my gps changes with my my spedo exactly, unless your talking about rally high speeds which I havn’t done with it.
When I had the twin 15G turbos in my stealtth I hit 145 pretty quick. In fact, I didn’t even know i was going that fast until i shifted into 5th and was like WTF?
i held it to top speed for about 1/2 a mile./… about 10-20 secs PLUS… im aware of how long it takes to register… but to answer chodas question… bike speedos stock are fairly innaccurate but i am sprocketed quite a bit anyway… 1 down 2 or 3 up in the rear… makes it accell quicker… there is no NEED to do 150 on a bike when ur not on the track… its a death wish… especially without a damper… i like to accelerate and go around turns fast… top speed runs arent really for me… i like agility