Steelback Grand Prix

The crazy race cars are coming back and this includes the tuner cars inside.

Who’s coming? Bings? JDM-Imports? Vendors who shall be there :slight_smile:

http://www.grandprixtoronto.com/

The short answer is NO.

Last year I was working with the Grand Prix to program the content. So I brought in great automotive vendors, show cars, bikes, ladies as well as the largest drifting demo at the time in Canada with Drift Mania.

Then stepped it up with mixed martial arts demos and the street baller tournament.

it was GREAT SUCCESS!

But this year, the managment has changed a lot plus they lost Molson. The program inside the trade center this year is more of a flea market style. You know psychics, hottubs, sunglasses that kinda stuff. No drifting, no balling, no car show, no bikini contest…

On the plus side myself and NY Speed crew will be there again maybe Bingz0r if he finishes the car.

Ya man last year was great, damn Steelback ruined the whole thing…It will always be the Molson Indy :(. I might go just for some camera work and what not.

Personally I can’t stand that beer. I bought a 12 of Steelback Thunder for my buddy as a joke cause he is a silly rocker…I told him it was a goodtime beer and 8% so he could get fizzucked up. That was April, there are still 9 in his fridge LOL.

Yeah last year ripped. Sure I’ll say that cause I organized the show and got a cut but I had a wicked time and lots of ppl praised it.

We’ll see what NY Speed and I have gotten ourselves into. Probably beside the hot tubs and behind the palm readers.

Yea, last year was piiiamp!
That’s too bad

Well all that bad stuff doesnt come close to the fact that i’m racing at the GP, so i expect all of you to be there to either:

A) watch my win
B) watch me break my car and cry
C) watch my smash my car and then laugh like a psycho
D) watch me place decent without anything spectacular happening (this rarely happens)

Nice.

I didn’t know jack about the support races this year. Me, NY Speed, Bingz0r will be there already…I think I have some Silvers waiting for me.

I can’t beleive I’ll have to drink Steelback I may smuggle some beers inside the trunk.

steelback isn’t my first choice of beer, but hey when you win;

4-4 days passes its hard to say something bad about it

when sasha? Their site for the event blows, I couldn’t find a straight forward itinerary

anyone got passes they wanna sell? im lookin 4 sum BADLY

i would love to have a couple of passes as well

you guys who want pass should just click on the site and click on tickets

the other option is start calling nito radio shows, they are giving tickets away like crazy! haha

all I know is our sunday race is the 2nd race after the champ car race, directly after the Speed World Challenge Touring Car race.

I will find the rest of the Itinerary and post it up in just a minute. If you guys do come be sure to stop by and say hi. We will be in the Direct Energy centre (same building as the GPT Expo), entry allows you into the support race paddock (everyone except the champ cars).

wikkkedd

i got some friday and saturday passes… i just need to find me some sunday race action bizzznezz

Canadian Touring Car Championship (My Series):

We practice end of day Friday 5.45-6.15

Saturday we qualify 2nd after Star Mazda 8.50-9.15am - should be nice and cool and the car should be making jam. Track temp will be low and hopefully Sandra will be boogying. I’m looking forward to it.

Saturday we race end of day 5.45-6.15. Track will hopefully be cooling and track temp will be down. There will be tons of marbles on the track so going off line will be bad. Track should be similar to friday practice

Sunday we race 4.40-5.10 directly after the Speed World Challenge Touring Car race.

So not many people will be around for our races haha but at least it will be cool and Sandra will be happy. Look forward to seeing you guys there. Qualifying will be exciting

The rest of the scheulde for the weekend can be found here on the SWC website. Click on “Event Schedule” for more info:

http://www.world-challenge.com/events/index.php?base=31&story=2007%20Grand%20Prix%20of%20Toronto

fucking bbqhotness

Just took the car testing at Mosport. Car is working great again and with the new fan and water spray system the oil temps never got above 100 deg C and the water temps never got above thermostat temp. I’m very pleased. This was also 18psi all day, ripping 320whp vtec all the time and eating doom

goodluck in that race buddy, those concrete barriers will definitly keep your drift styles to a minimum. especially since the good ol jap metal is thinner than paper.

or in your case fiberglass.

Naw Tyler Hall smacked his S14 almost perpendicular into the pit exit wall last year at our drifting demo. Car crumpled nice and he didn’t have a scratch.

Steelback sent me two passes to all three days, the pit crew party and the after party…for free…so i cant really bad-mouth them :D:D:D