STEELERS vs browns

shut up you fuckin bean pole, id pound you in any contact sport.

i don’t play contact sports there hoss :greddy: and i never claimed i was better, just said that rugby fans would pound you

Soccer fans over the drink pound on each other also :rofl:

why would rugby fans pound me? enlighten me.

i’ll take the luxury of repeating myself since you didn’t read it the first time :rolleyes:

if 240 was in the stands saying he knows the game inside/out the fans would pound him too

thank you for repeating yourself :bigthumb: but i would like you to go a little further into it. i think the true reason anything would happen is because my opinions would be different that the people around me so they would want to fight. it wouldnt be because i understood the game :rolleyes: but im done with this stupidity.

It takes the whole team to win a Superbowl and produce a good team year to year.

Here are some of the things it takes to build a team that the coach doesn’t have a lot of involvement in, cause he already has enough to do.

• equipment management
  • scouting for new talent
  • draft trades/selections/movement
  • money for the organization to provide above results

There’s a lot in building a team before you even get on the field to start coaching, if you look at a historically good franchise you would see they made good draft picks, solid management, and have lots of $$.

^^ you forgot the most important…Execution on the field…cowher doesnt play, its up to the players to perform

Yah,

But he has a direct involvement on that, it’s his decisions that put players in position to use their talent and to find ways to make your players better.

Example: We don’t have the best secondary, we look a lot better this year, although we mostly have the same players. Why? Because we are blitzing, Cowher knew what we had to do, he went out and got the defensive coordinator that is going to play to the players that we have.

dude those sports I listed do it everyday, rain or shine, all day not stop and take breaks and what not like those 400lb balarinas do

did anyone else see that ref in the endzone get hit in the nuts by the bad pass, haha, then they reshowed him get hit in slow motion

i saw it but i was just curious why the anouncers didnt mention it.

bill cowher has no rings and barely won an AFC championship against a shitty team. the reason all our coaches leave is because cowher is an asshole and they can’t stand him. Plus Bill cowher will never win, he’s a shottenhimer product, who under marty has ever won. Don’t forget cowher coached on a team that couldn’t beat the broncos to save their life. Cowher vs denver in afc championships 0-4 (3 in cleveland and 1 here).

Point two, who gives a fuck about sports in england. Soccer in america is for pussies who were scared to get hit by a baseball. Hitting, throwing, running and catching…todays kids are lucky they can roll their fat asses outta bed. Football & baseball > all.

Point 3…Go BOSOX!