STEELERS vs browns

ill explain it for him!

they didnt play safe on offense, then played smart ball control offense plus cleveleand had 9 guys in the box the whole second half! throwing the ball does something a team with a big lead after half doesnt want, THAT IS STOPPING THE CLOCK ON INCOMPLETE PASSES! running the ball reguardless of yards gained will always be the smart move when you have a sizable lead.

the defense didnt play conservative in the least bit. we still played man and blitzed cleveland until the very end!

as for the coaches sucking? are you serious? we have great coaches. cowher always makes smart decesions and how many of our coaches have left to become head coaches around the league.

until you play the game and see it from the inside out you will never understand 95% of what goes on during a football game.

I have never played football and still know Cowher blows. :moon:

nope, still don’t get it… i think they are pussys still. run the score up quit being bitches. if we are such a dominant team then we should have whooped ass put up some stats

please tell me your criteria for labeling someone a bad coach?

stats and blowout scores mean nothing to anyone but fans. the goal of the team is winning games and the championship. if you like blowouts and huge stats then why dont you start watching ARENA FOOTBALL?

i agree with what you said 100%. also, i decided that if i want to talk about steelers on a forum, just to go to a steelers forum. is somewhat pointless on here

Part of the fact also:

Deuce had his toenail removed earlier in the week and could barely walk one day. The game was pretty much out of reach, let him sit on the sidelines and rest up for next big games. Let Jerome who doesn’t fumble as often pound away at an already tired defense. They probably should of been a bit more aggressive on 3rd down, but the Browns got really lucky on a lot of plays in the second half. In the end luck will only get you so far and the fumble by Garcia was bad luck for them.

Whoever thinks Cowher is a bad coach needs to get a fucking grip.

whocares it looks like the nutcracker with all those fairy’s runnin around in their tights. all they need is tu-tu’s

and what is this “we” garbage. do you personally play on the team. if not it is they not we

does he have a superbowl ring?

haha. that is a pretty ignorant statement when those fairies are some of the best athletes in the united states.

no but that doesnt mean hes a bad coach he has won many division titles and an AFC championship.

:eek4: :itr41: :itr41:

no ring=bad coach

I could give a fucks less if we goto the playoffs every year. If you can’t win the big game, you suxors.

that makes absolutley no sense…u r an idiot :rolleyes:

i do agree with you on a certain level but i just dont think bill cowher is a bad coach. the game is about being the best but the coach can only put his players in a position to win. he cant go out there and actually play the game!

the best athletes in the world play sports that take 2 balls not one

:rolleyes:

and please tell me which sports that would be and please dont tell me drag racing.

not drag racing. motocross, big mountain ski/snowboarding, snocross, BMX/mountain bike, etc etc etc…people that do that train all day everyday without letting up.

this is why i watch rugby…not only do the players pound the shit out of eachother but if 240 was in the stands saying he knows the game inside/out the fans would pound him too

what do you think football players do? sit around all week and during the off season? then just show up on game day plus not only is footbal physical as fuck most people dont even realize how much of the game is mental.