Steelers vs Jets

discuss…

if we have Plax, Rothlisburger, and Bettis, we’ll squeak out a win.

if not? we’s fucked.

plax is definitely not playing, ben is fine he was just tight so thats why he didn’t practice hard…

wtf no Plax? I thought they said if he wasnt gonna play against the Jaguars, he’d definately be ready for the Jets… :mad:

if the Steelers keep playing like the last two games were fucked to many mistakes people not blocking and poor tackles I love the Steelers and all espically this year and haven’t missed watching one game people just need to step up and play there partand we will prevail

i think the last couple games will light a fire under their asses, especially the last one.

Hoping for a Steeler’s victory.

I’ll be judging the contest first hand from Sony’s Box Seats while enjoying the stadiums finest beer and food…all on my bosses tab.

Priceless! :hsdance: :boink :naughty: :hitit:

plex is a wuss,steelers just doing a nuff to when,saving it all for the play offs!

ya plex is a wuss…notice the passing game hasnt been great since hes been gone???
thats big bens go to guy!!!

how about scoring some fuckin points after halftime, since we barly squeeked by dallas its become a habbit not to

itd be nice to have Plax back, but i’drather have him 100% for play-offs. i wouldnt be surprised if we lose this game, but i think we’ll win. i really want to see the steelers end up w/ home field throughout the playoffs (which is gonna mean ending up w/ = or better record than NE…so basically there is little room for error). i just hope they can pull that off and still be fired up enough for the play-offs.

the steelers have a good team this year… no sense in starting the the big guys if they need a rest… they win with their starters sitting on the bench… save it for the playoffs … which is what cowher is doing

According to the Post Gazette, the spread is Pittsburgh by 6. Everywhere else is Jets by 6. I think the over/under is 36pts. Meh, Pittsburgh will win by 13.

12-1 hell yeah, why bring plax back any sooner than we have too? hamstrings are very sensative and you dont want him to get worse before the play offs.

champs too,ugly win,but a win is a win!

junipaker junipaker junipaker spit! If you aint a streeles fan then you aint shit!

go browns!!!

just kidding!!! i dont need to be murdered in the bathroom at the xmas party lol

u dont need to like the browns to have that happin! :squint:

bobby311 is a Browns fan. He fucking loves them. Its sickening.

i just took the browns to the superbowl :fart: