Steve 65 Vette "Build"

I remember when you were doing the TA; wow that seems like forever ago.

I do have another customization project I may need some help with electronically wise though… IE some PCBs cut out… Although I’d say this one is 18-24 months out…

Anyone ever “upped” the power on a power-wheels? LOL! I’ve been reading about modifying them with motorcycle batteries.

So the real questions is…what’s the 0-60? haha Looks awesome man! I have often thought about doing some of these. I love projects like this!

I’m a retired scale modeler, I’ve done several hundred plastic kits when I was kid - and seeing this project just makes me smile. Nice job, Luke.

My pop would agree with the man’s taste, although he wants a '67 427 in hardtop flavor, Tuxedo Black.

Thanks. I did a lot of models as a kid. N-scale Train Buildings, Military Planes/Helicopters, NASCAR, Cars/Trucks, etc… But this one is my best to date.

Give it a shot. Post results. Profit.

I had to look it up…Christmas '06. LOL.

Dr. Nick is no longer the router guy. One of Dave’s techs are. But, I’ll see what I can do. Keep me posted.

I’ve heard of a 18V or 24V increase. But, it can severly deplete the life of the motor. So, if you can upgrade the motor to I would consider that.