Steve's low and slow project

:eek

gay :retardclap

Made me laugh…

Lift it. Fat chicks cant jump.

new grill and tail lights r on…

hey i heard u got a good deal on all that shit. us hould hook me up with the guys number i need a wiring harness

'97 grille or '98?

How about 95. Not black with red badge.

Well his truck is a '97. '94-'97 are the same.

yup :retardclap

yeah but they changed the grille’s ohh so smart one…i think 97+ has a full grille with plastic lenses that the bulbs are changeable whereas mine a 94 has glass sealed lenses…:crazy

maybe idk ive never owned a 97, fuck obd 2

so youve never seen an obdI pre-96 with a obdII 97+front clip???..i mean shit its one of the most common things to change…i think andre has done a bunch of them… next time your around an s10 witha 97+ front clip take a look at the year on the reggy and see if its been swappped…hell ive seen 1994+ rangers with newer(04+) front clips…or even exploer front ends…mini truckin at its best…ive seen blazers with bmw front clips, caddillac deville front clips, trailblazer front clips…its just the same as taking a jetta and a rabbit and swapping front ends…

'98 was the first year of the new grille.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/191/491943114_c9c554d276.jpg

'95-'97 Blazers had a similar grille and bumper as '94-'97 S10’s but they had composite headlights instead of sealed beams.

thanx pjb you knew what i was talkin about…the difference between the grilles

Yeah, I had a '96 Blazer and my brother had a '95 S10.

I believe some Sonoma’s also had composites because my brother was going to put a GMC grille and lights on his truck when he wrecked it but he sold those parts and bought stock shit again.

yea the kid with the 98+ never got ahold of me so i gave up on that…so i just got a new grille, now i need a new bumper so it will be all one piece again

Front or rear?

Dont get aftermarket ends either way. They dont fit right. An aftermarket middle piece is ok though.

i need the rear bumper covers on the ends… and a whole new front

yea doode i will no problem :thumbup:clap