STI>camaro

ran from a 40 roll and took him up to 80 or so, few car length win

Indeed he did.

then you are thinking of the wrong person. The 383 has already been proven to not be a 383 or even the LT1 it was claimed to be.

from a roll it was way worse for him than from a stop

told me he had 4.11’s in the rear, either way i dont see how it could be a 383 lol

LT1s usually put down around 250whp stock, so if a 383 LT1 is putting down 202, he must’ve had corky from Life Goes On build his motor.

:rofl:

No def wasn’t me. If its the camaro I think it is, I’m glad I didn’t buy it. My car just got a new tranny in it. So if you want to see how much your car should pull on a 383. Let me know I need to no where I stand.

i’m in lets do this :slight_smile:

let me do some breaking in time then we’ll go.

yawn straight line racing your sti is a waste of half the car

more than 1/2… but fun as hell

stop at basil toyota today and take a look at my car…tell me i’ve been doing straight line racing…

covered in mud :slight_smile: Been taking it on my buddies dirt track every week so far

this past sat night i was sliding it sideways around a dirt oval till 3:30 AM…then proceeded to burn a chevette…oops I swear i dont know how it ended up IN the fire pit

In that case I retract my previous statement. Dirttrack? Where would this be?

buddy of mine has a ton of land…has a decent size dirt oval that he runs field cars on…well…now its the STi playground :slight_smile:

out in lockport is where its at