STi>Jetta Stage 2

Not sure if the Jetta is a GTI, but the kid had the GTI badge on his Jetta.
So, on the way home from getting some photos of the car in the nice weather, there is this jetta on 20’s creeping up on me, im in the slow lane doing the legal limit, so he pulls up next to, and asks if i want to give him a run, and i said sure why not, nice day out, finally time to put this bad boy to the test. We do a 40 roll, so i drop down to 3rd, this kid was slightly ahead of me, because he didn’t know how to line up or wait for the 3 beeps. So i notice he gasses it, so i punch it, reeled him in instantly as the turbo wasted no time spooling in 3rd, (im learning how to flat shift, so today i executed it pretty damn good) into 4, catch boost again, by this time, i put at least 2 cars on him to the end of 4th, then in 5th, it was a waste, so i shut it down.

Pretty uneven matched, but considering he had a jump on me due to not knowing wtf he was doing, i’d say i did rather well for my first time.

sorry if it’s not as exciting as most kills but i just wanted to see what this conservative tuned 35r had to it, and boy does it still move even as conservative as it is.

:tup: for the other guy, not sure if he on here or any forum for that matter.