STi vs civic vs GTi (NSFW on post #222)

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:136,topic:38452"”]

Wow, thank you. Its true though. I dunno maybe Im getting old.
I’ve had people do it to me and Im like, “wtf theres cars like 100’ in front of us, where the fuck are we gonna go?!” So, they take it as ~Im a pussy and scared to race~. I’ve been seeing it more and more.

(this was in response to cougarspeed)

I’d rather do it at the track so theres no excuses, no, “I was catching up, staying even, I’d be faster if I had a chip, whatever.”

Besides, all the name calling you think Im gonna want to meet you in person and want to race?

[/quote]

lol and mis out on all the fun, oh wait thats right you still think we are emo faggots well sorry to dissappoint you. We talked some shit to newman( wasn’t really serious) but we came out of the race with respect for him. Why not just end the ignorance we are regular guys like you who study up on their cars day and night and enjoy the same passion for our cars that you have your yours. I came in here with a respect for most but came out with only a choosen few. Much like cky89 some of you just post to join the bandwagon and say oh all vdubs are slow even though cky89 owns a vdub its like a kid agreeing with the “cool group” thats calling him a loser and being like, yeah I know me and my friend talk about how we are losers all the time:gay3: trying to gain any bit of simpathy for himself. Oh wait no he did basically say somthing like that didn’t he.