STi vs civic vs GTi (NSFW on post #222)

[quote=“budsdubbin,post:202,topic:38452"”]

Id love to know how you can tell that. So I take it you don’t wanna do this, wow you can talk some serious shit. I’m sure you get tons of pussy because I can tell your a real stand up guy.

[/quote]

:lol:

you want to race me in spring, when my car is out, it’s over 55*, and there’s no salt, by all means i will be out. it is straight up dangerous to race in these conditions with my car, not to mention it is a bare frame right now. when its warm, my car is sideways at over 100. most of my friend’s cars are away too. i dont have my hands on a stock ls1 at the moment like i ALREADY SAID. it is almost DECEMBER you wanabe humper.

and no, i am not wasting my saturday night to go out and race a slow vw in my 6000lb truck. that is not my idea of fun, it is more or less a big waste of gas and time. BORING.

like i said, in SPRING, i will give you lengths, and race you if you are that desperate for something to do.

you call me a pussy for not racing you on november 24th. i call you lame because you have nothing better to do.

:picard: