STi vs civic vs GTi (NSFW on post #222)

i’d come watch if i can figure out wtf broke on my car.

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:198,topic:38452"”]

why dont you just go J.O. tonight because i can tell you probably dont have a female to do that for ya

[/quote]

Id love to know how you can tell that. So I take it you don’t wanna do this, wow you can talk some serious shit. I’m sure you get tons of pussy because I can tell your a real charmer.

haha stop wasting my time with this childish shit just PM me when your ready.

[quote=“budsdubbin,post:202,topic:38452"”]

Id love to know how you can tell that. So I take it you don’t wanna do this, wow you can talk some serious shit. I’m sure you get tons of pussy because I can tell your a real stand up guy.

[/quote]

:lol:

you want to race me in spring, when my car is out, it’s over 55*, and there’s no salt, by all means i will be out. it is straight up dangerous to race in these conditions with my car, not to mention it is a bare frame right now. when its warm, my car is sideways at over 100. most of my friend’s cars are away too. i dont have my hands on a stock ls1 at the moment like i ALREADY SAID. it is almost DECEMBER you wanabe humper.

and no, i am not wasting my saturday night to go out and race a slow vw in my 6000lb truck. that is not my idea of fun, it is more or less a big waste of gas and time. BORING.

like i said, in SPRING, i will give you lengths, and race you if you are that desperate for something to do.

you call me a pussy for not racing you on november 24th. i call you lame because you have nothing better to do.

:picard:

check you PM box :wink:

look out for team jackstands. The run these keyboard with terror.

[quote=“Studderin,post:204,topic:38452"”]

[/quote]

look out for this fag. he has no life :wink:

if you want to come put me in my place in spring, come do it you nagging bitch. i’ve never ran my mouth and didnt back it up on here

[quote=“Studderin,post:204,topic:38452"”]

[/quote]

Maybe if you had some life outside of your car…you wouldn’t be such a fucking loser…but…you don’t and you are…

You come up and me and Choko at the track and act nice…talk about our track times etc…then come home and cry about racing and act like a bitch…

Never did beat my time did you? :lol:

dont worry about me. I’m the one with more post on the internet how fast my car is going to be next year. Then miles I put on driving it, ever year. :gotme:

nydrama.com

all in favor of the name change say i

Yes…because our lifes don’t revolve around our cars…we have other shit to do…

Our goal in life isn’t to work on LS1 cars for a living either :frowning:

What’s really funny is…you work at a LS1 shop…have all that dyno time…and still can’t beat my fucking shitty track time…

[quote=“Studderin,post:207,topic:38452"”]

dont worry about me. I’m the one with more post on the internet how fast my car is going to be next year. Then miles I put on driving it, ever year. :gotme:

[/quote]

what?

1st of all, my car was fast THIS year. and LAST year. jackass.

2nd, i didnt say anything about how fast it is going to be next year. i said i will race the VW and give it 10 lengths and still beat it, because that it will. not hard to do.

3rd, i put on about 5k miles on the car this year. same with last year. was out racing ALL the time this year. RACED ANYTHING OR ANYONE THAT WANTED TO RACE. ASK ANYBODY LOCAL. i dont back down from races. i dont take it that seriously. i dont care if i lose. i do it for fun. there is more to my life than cars and car forums, unlike you

4th, i dont drive my car in the winter. it is a SUMMER TOY. NOT MY DD. i dont drive it all year round. i dont travel across cities when its almost DECEMBER to race. i have better things to do on my winter saturday nights you dork

Just to show we have no hard feelings…

Team Jackstands decided we are going to try help you not be such a fucking loser…

our goal for 2008 is to get you laid…even if we have to buy you a hooker…

:lol: i love ls1 on ls1 terror…

next year there are going to be some quick Ls cars out. ill hold my own …
but some people always talk like they will be fast and never will be.
not going to mention PM or anything but they are a good example.’ some people seem to follow the PM path. :lol:

i think studderin should leave new era and go to pmp. he is FOULING up new eras rep. new era seems like a bunch of laid back cool dudes. studderin seems more like he would fit the hardcore, i-have-no-life street racer hero mentality at pmp

I wasnt even talking about your sherm, if you wnatr to set somthing up you can PM me?

this isnt off topic section

[quote=“Studderin,post:214,topic:38452"”]

I wasnt even talking about your sherm, if you wnatr to set somthing up you can PM me?

this isnt off topic section

[/quote]

you seem to be avoiding the fact that we are making fun of you for having no life, and still manage to have cars proven faster than yours :wink:

what the fuck just happened… vw hate turned to f-bod hate

APOCALYPSE

no more like bitting my tongue, Its way off topic but you guys don’t know what your talking about, on many things here. I’d hope both of your LS1 cars are faster then mine btw.

[quote=“psphinx81,post:216,topic:38452"”]

what the fuck just happened… vw hate turned to f-bod hate

APOCALYPSE

[/quote]

lol whats worse than vw hate? whats worse than f-bod hate?

VW AND F-BOD HATE TOGETHERZZZZ.

We you know your a little worthless fuck

We know you make NewEra look bad

We know you car can’t run a better time then any of ours at the track

We know your entire live revolves around your car

My statement still stands team jackstands will buy you a hooker in 2008…Hopefully you will discover some sort of life outside of cars.

Did we miss something?

haha,
Ill be in buffalo tomarrow night, we should box.
I still have you block AIM so Ill pm you.