STi vs civic vs GTi (NSFW on post #222)

:lol:

Stop making threats online

Maybe you shouldn’t affiliate your self with certian shops while running your mouth on here btw.

You can stop iming me…trying to get me to goto PM…When you see me you see.

Thanks!

Previous message was not received by xMshadowx because of error: User xMshadowx is not available.

I’m dissapointed

your keyboard is strong

When you see me…you see me…

Im beyond “lets me up at the flag pole at 3pm” bullshit…

I know you turn wrenches for a living and you’re ok with that…

Having assault charges on my record because I went somewhere to get in a fight with someone…doesn’t look great when you get a background check for a federal security clearance…

All though someone else did put it right fighting studderin “thats like fighting a girl with 1 arm?”

Any thing else you want to clear up?

Have a fun Saturday night online…

http://www.biust.pl/pasaz/foto_duze/mama/jnj_ky_jelly_300.jpg

http://www.pinkems.com/content/extreme_naturals_amy_34ee_tits/thumbs/extreme_naturals_amy_34ee_tits_006.jpg

"no one is around this weekend, Im all alone.

Theres a motor in the kitchen, on a stand. I just washed out my XPZ cam in the kitchen sink, hit it with some WD40. Floor is mad slick now, drinking beer and gona wire wheel my head studs watching TV."

someone say boxing?

in.

edit_ oh wait. that was an attempt at a non-threatening threat. nvrmnd out.

I love when people fight over cars. Nothing more manly than that. Haha losers.

[quote=“brendansi,post:225,topic:38452"”]

someone say boxing?

in.

[/quote]

nah you cheat and head butt people :slight_smile:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:226,topic:38452"”]

nah you cheat and head butt people :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Dude had it coming. :redface:

Studderin there I sound someone

GTPSeen: I’ll fight him
xMshadowx: lol
GTPSeen: tell him I’ll fight him for you
GTPSeen: DO it fag

I guess your fan club is bigger then mine…

Boxing…? Why boxing? Whats wrong with a good ol all out street fight?

BTW, I got 2 or 3 pairs of gloves if you need to barrow them. 16oz. though…I’m a heavy fella.

HAHA YES! boxing ftw!!!

fighting over vdubs… seriously?

I cant believe some of you losers get bent enough over what some guy said online to want to fight him hahahahahahahaha. 1. Your going to end up putting your money where your mouth is and getting the shit kicked out of you one of these days. 2. Back on topic VEEEEDUUUBS are mad slow. Someone start a poll on if VW’s should be allowed to race anywhere ever. I think there should be some type of rule saying VW’s are only for driving and should all have throttle stops or some shit. I do really like them and all but in my 6 years in racing ive never really seen them contribute enough to stay in the game. Kinda like when you have a gf who whont give you bjs when she is on the rag what do you do. Get rid of her. Well thats how i feel about the VW in racing done, finished, over.

an FBOD guy without a life? No Wai!

NYDRAMA.COM

[quote=“cky89,post:234,topic:38452"”]

NYDRAMA.COM

[/quote]

:word: What else is new

U all a bunch of bitches. Talk some shit and then i will box you son. I gotz my VW and F-dod parked right next to eachother WHAT!!! I will PWN you all.

Further proof that Streetracing is :gay: 10 pages of complete :crap:

Thank you post #222 :tup:, the only good post.

:ham: for:

• all of you idiots for wasting gas to race these slow as fuck VW idiots. At damn near $3.50/ gal you should have at least gotten some money out of these dummies for your trouble.
  • to said stupid VW idiots who are slow as fuck and have more excuses than phantom go-fast parts (allegedly) on their cars. We can all see the video, you got raped. You’re not cool for “showing up” for your sodomizing :roll:
  • Newman for shifting worse than my grandmother. A 2 second delay between shifts? For cryin’ out loud shift like your pair isn’t getting squeezed by those girlie jeans you love wear… nevermind :picard: :stuck_out_tongue:
  • whoever had the civic, did you have fun wheel hopping down the highway on summer tires that were probably hockey pucks in this cold? I don’t want you to die, take it to the track or at least wait until it’s over 50 degrees F.

Take it to the track people. Get a timeslip. That way slow as pancake syrup VWs have no excuses, you just point to your slip. Or at least put a few B-Franks on it so you can pay the impound yard to return your sweet ridez in case something happens.

STREETRACING IS FUCKING :gay2: No one else should waste precious gas on these VW idiots (no disrespect to the 3 or 4 VW people on this board that have something that is actually quick/fast).

The End.