Stick a fork in it, I'm done

Blown motors suck. Hope everything turns out ok.

Im still convinced rotory engines dont work… and they work on some sort of principles of far eastern medievel sorcery.

wait, spence your car is down too? or am i mis-interpreting your post :eek:

no calm down everyone the poopra is still rollin that was just after he got the car and a new boost controller:rofl:

phew ok then, situation normal, everyone back to your regularly scheduled posting :tup:

Spencer was just counting out the points we scored for Team Blown Engines. :lol:

x…

^^i hope i dont have to join hah

Yeah Jaeger, that’s a great reason to finish the Raddo.

sucks that your engine blew. :tdown:

if you’re sure the engine was 100% not fixable, would you consider replacing it with a Japanese-spec rotary? I mean, stock rotary engines sold in America were 237-ish hp, but the RZ’s engine was stock at 280hp. just some food for thought.

theres no difference between the actual motor of a jspec and american spec rotary

There is not enough difference in the JDM engine to make it worth it. The power difference is mainly due to the different turbos, that ran slightly more boost, also the JDM ones had a different Y-pipe for the turbos, none of this would make a difference in my set-up. If I decide to rebuild, I will send a core to Gotham racing, they stand behind their work (and they tuned my car).

x…

or u could always go 20b :wink: hehe

Let me Borrow $25K and I’ll do it. I promise I’ll pay you back by the time your car is done. :lol:

X…

thanks for the info. I knew there was a difference, but wasn’t exactly sure what it was. Good luck with the whole situation.

OMG i just peed a lil bit!

Sorry to see this happen. Hope to see it back up and running soon :tup: