stimulus check

Did anyone not get a stimulus check that was supposed to? I called the IRS and they said it was DD on 5/16 and I never got it, So I guess now i need to file a claim and all that BS.

If anyone had any insight or can check on it for me I’d appreciate it. MY social security # is:

ummm are you serious??

wow

AHHAHAHAHAHAH

Send them a pic of your penis, it should help.

do you owe student loans, child support, irs? have you gotten any notices in the mail from collections agencies about seizure of taxes?

oh by the way…thanks for the credit card and new car

wat

maybe he did… that could be the reason he didnt get one

edit: currently looking for a new 100" tv with my newly found ID

i think they would feel bad for him and send him more money

are you fucking kidding me lol wow thanks for my new credit card

obv he isnt dumb enough to post his SN on the internet

Social Security Number:
Date of this report: July 20, 2008
State of Issuance: New York
Approx. Date of Issuance: 1975
Issuance Status: According to the Social Security Administration,
this SSN has been issued.
SSA Death Masterfile: No record as of 4-1-2008

maybe he is

HAHAHAHAHA WOW

Hmmm, i might be a little behind on student loans actually, but i filed for a deferment so that shouldn’t be an issue. According to the automated system it was deposited and should have been received which it was not. I should have noticed an extra 600 applied to my account.

btw… can you post up your credit card numbers with expiration dates, and complete spelling of your name? also while youre at it, any paypal information would be great too

thanks a bunch!

maybe hes got that insurance shit that they advertise on tv that say if someone steals your identity we will pay you a million dollars…dont try me and then the guy gives his sn on tv

fucking in!

Man, Rj’s been battin 1000 lately

IDK if that was your SSN or not, but I removed it. Try not to be so dumb.

when did you go into deferment? that only last 6 months and they are not very good with notifying you when it is up

I just thought someone may be able to help find out what the deal is. I guess that’s not a great Idea to post that up on a public forum.

It was only with in the last few (2-3) months.