stimulus check

we were discussing whether or not your noodz would cure cancer and if so would it have to be full frontal, side boob, or skat

You need to stop taking roids or something and stop getting soo fucking pissed off all the time.

I didn’t say you are a dumb fuck… I said you would be a dumb fucking criminal if you did act on what you said.

CHILL OUT

LOL @ dick sucker though… do you want me to talk shit to you or a blow you?

/\ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NO HE DI’NT

somebody has to have rj-92’s password or something today, i really don’t believe all this…

my boobs suck. they’re little. no, tiny. no… non existant.

so… what your saying is that you want to limit your choices to full frontal and skat? w/e you want i guess as long as those little fightin kids can be cured of there cancer. as long as wmn across the globe never have to have a boob cut off. and all you have to do is show some skin, or if you choose, be pooped on

Dont tell me to chill out you started talking shit to me and i dont like people talking shit to me its that simple if u got something to say about me either keep it to yourself or say it to my face, and no i dont want a blowjob but i guess that was a good choice of words to use for ya.

He’s not being serious. CALM DOWN. He says stupid things to everyone.

i wouldn’t tell him to calm down dawn, he might threaten to beat you up too.

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/02/21/images/steroid1.jpg

And thats the problem i can take a joke but he has this habit of talking shit, not joking around and all i ask is if u wanna talk shit say what you gotta say in person

I have a habit of talking shit, oh well. I’m never serious. You take everything out of context and try to puff your chest at any chance you get.

Again chill out. I’m not nor will I ever be serious.

thx

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ok that just made my desktop background