Stimulus Payment Info.

ok random question to put in here … last year i only got 1200 but should have got 1800… what do i do

Why is it that as a dependant I can’t get shit back? I’ve always wondered that. My federal tax return this year was a whopping $25. Seriously. I made about $20k working part time while in class, and paid over $3000 in taxes. But because I’m a dependant, I get the shaft. As if I’m rolling in dough. So back to topic, if they want to “stimulate” the economy, why not give it to someone like me, who will go blow it on crap, instead of my parents, who are just going to a) put it in savings or b) pay a bill.

Get over it. Your parents spent a fortune feeding and clothing you during your lifetime. :smiley:

that is when you need to move the F out of your parents basement so they stop claiming you and then you can bitch about it

grow up and get out dumb fuck

Did your parents pay for more than $3k of your food, tuition, car, insurance, housing or other expenses? If so, you’re getting off cheap. If not, you aren’t a dependent and should file on your own.

Yea, I don’t live at home, I live in rochester for school. They pay part of my tuition and I have loans out the ass for the rest. As for food, clothes, car crap and whatever else, I pay.

It makes sense…I should definitely be punished for having supportive parents. Damn my parents and their willingness to provide me with a decent life.

justa4door - fuck you.

you want to keep money here in the US, spend it on an industry still ruled by the US. FIREARMS!

if you had cool/supportive parents they would say “you know what you worthless/unappreciated fucker here we will give you the EIC(or the etrra money for you)… or not claim you so you can get all your money”

You’re a retard.

Amount your parents pay for your shit > Amount of tax refunds/stimulus that you miss out on for being a dependent.

Doesn’t sound like you’re getting “punished” at all. And I’m sure that they save a WHOLE lot more on taxes by claiming you as a dependent than you’d save by filing on your own.

I love your sense of entitlement though. Having parents pay for your school, car, insurance and probably other things you don’t admit to just isn’t enough for you. You want a damn tax rebate on top of that.

:picard:

Yeah, that’s what I’d do.

“Here, file on your own. Hope your refund is enough to cover all the shit we USED to pay for, you little prick.”

lol am i right here … he should not be saying one fucking thing and take it like a man … i would have kicked his ass out by now … lol (if i was said rents and he acted like that to me)

Srsly. No way you could afford to support all of your 12 kids the way this kid wants to be supported. :roflpicard:

its 3 kids

dot

Wow, I’m amazed how you both could completely miss the point of what I was saying.

I’m not complaining that I don’t get enough from my parents. I never said that. What I am saying is that why does the government take that as meaning I don’t deserve a tax refund, and not just me, but everyone who is a dependant. Because my parents can afford to support me is a bad thing? Having a sense of entitlement is the most American feeling possible, and I’m sorry if I offend your noble souls. But, if I pay taxes, like everyone else, and everyone else gets a nice check, why aren’t I?

Oh, now my retard brain hurts. I can’t wait to hear the rest of your argument based on how I am so ungrateful. It means a lot since you know me so well.

Ya know i posted this to lighten all youz guys day, not cause an uproar.
geez how long till spring???

I think what caused this was my lack of typing what I meant. when I said:
“So back to topic, if they want to “stimulate” the economy, why not give it to someone like me, who will go blow it on crap, instead of my parents, who are just going to a) put it in savings or b) pay a bill.”

I wanted it to say instead of just people like my parents…

These guys took that as saying I don’t think my parents should get it, and I should instead. which is not what I meant.

You have already been awarded your tax return. Because you are a “dependent” it went to those that you depend on.

You know how you’re not supposed to take a chip, dip it in the salsa, take a bite, then dip it in the salsa again? Same idea. You’ll wind up with lotsa chips and no salsa, plus probably spread around the herp.

ha

I really hope your parents stop paying for anything for you…