Stimulus Payment Schedule - check yours

HAHA NICE

nope, she hasnt gotten hers yet. should be sometime next week…i know her last 2 digits arent too far off from mine.

i tried a few different combos with hers too and no luck.

Your payment of $600.00 is scheduled to be deposited to your bank on May 5, 2008. If you do not receive the credit by May 10, 2008, please contact us again. We are unable to take any action until then.

sweet…

For those that aren’t working, how did you file your taxes, through a 3rd party, e-file, what?

dude, relax. you’ll get your stimulus when they are good & got damned ready. They have to finish taking the money out of other funds & projects first.

:rofl: we’re so poor

worked for me, may 5th

e-filed mine

Horray…instead of paying off debt, the money will be going toward our vacations this summer…I fucking LOVE spending huge amounts of money with nothing to show for it but a tan…(oh yeah no tan for me I have to stay home for work most of the time :()

Anyone want a wife let me know I’ll hook u up…

h&r block efile.

Chill! I have big plans for this money. Not really, I’m using it to pay off a CC.

got mine today, and it was double what i was expecting…

Mine was in my account this morning.

$600

Everyone who is waiting, you know that if you’re a depandant still you won’t be getting one right?

LOL true that.^
Talk to your parents

i am pretty sure that dependents get 300. The person who claimed you gets the rest… My parents claimed me as dependent but I believe I am still getting a check. No efile though. we’ll see.

hmmm the website says otherwise, maybe no stimulus for me :frowning:

my SS ends in 39 so i guess I wont see it til the 9th?? or the 5th?? that dumb ass link didnt work for me. If you are getting yours on Monday and have checked it on that site, what is the last 2 of your SS.

site didnt work for my dads SS either WTF

I only got $300 :frowning: Must be because my income wasn’t taxable I guess.

just to let everyone know … if you get a paper check… and you sign it SEARS will give you a gift card fot that amt. with 10% more so if the check is 600 they will give you 660 on a gift card… nothing is aval. for direct deposit

:lol: