Stippy's 86' Trans Am

Yeah they dont look bad, I think theyll go a little better once the car is running and I have time to paint the ground effects silver. :slight_smile:

They may not look the greatest in there compared to something else I could have went with, but for free I really couldnt pass them up. Besides, these are ALOT more comfortable than my other seats. The driver seat is also adjustable about everywhere possible lol. I have it set right now so I fit snug in the seat, its really nice. :hsugh:

Got some more done on the car tonight. Tightened up and centered everything I installed last night, and installed the UMI Front Steering Brace too. Also pulled my blown strut (Was about 4 months old) and exchanged it at Advance. My major suspension work is done besides the Subframe Connectors which Ill do once the car is able to be driven somewhere better suited to weld them on. I also am going to replace some bushings but thats minor stuff too.

I removed the Front Bumper, and got rid of the Crash Plastic. I set the Bumper back up to see how weak it would be without the crash pastic behind it, and it didnt seem to bad so Im going along with my plan and not putting it back when I reinstall the Front Bumper after I have the engine sat in.

I also sifted through a few more wires tonight, and I realized Im missing a skimatics page so that might be why I have 4 wires that I dont know wtf they are lol. I must have lost that page or not printed it out but whatever no big deal. I greased all the UMI parts tonight too.