stock Civic SI > RICED Civic Si

I had just pulled out of a parking lot after getting some coffee, when I see another 8th gen Si pull up behind me. It was white w/ black hood, SC plate, covered in stickers, with a sweet muffler that made the engine sound even more high pitched than normal. We were on our way to the hospital for an ultra sound, so I wasnt going to do anything, until I see my good-natured wife holding a napkin down over the coffee lids. :smiley: We’re both stopped at a light. I launched lightly to avoid spinning my new snow tires, and took it to 45-50 or so. I pulled away from him, but I figured we were just messing around. Until we both hit the next light, and he’s revving away. At this point I gave up caring about the tires, and we both launched fairly even, but I pulled away hard with every shift. I stopped into 3rd at around 70, even that was way too high for where we were, and of course thats when he flys by me, gets in front of me, and puts the flashers on. I just started laughing. I couldnt believe he actually pulled that. I’m not sure what was going on, either it was a rebadged DX, or driver FAIL. Fun none the less, and I got a good laugh out of it.

Unrelated to the kill, I’m going to have a boy.

lol, congrats on the boy :tup:

:tup:

Good woman, congrats on said boy.

:tup:

Congrats on the boy!

He won his first race!!!

Cool dude!

i saw that civic to he got black trunk and roof sc plates its si the guy who drives the si, he seem liltle dum

That sorta happened to me… pulled from this black Civic and when I started braking he did a flyby and tried cutting me off. I got respect for proper Civics but I’ve seen them do the dumbest shit…

I saw that Civic too, he has a black trunk, roof, and S.C. plates. It’s the guy who drives the si, he seems a little dumb.

:snky::snky::snky:

Lol. Well congrats on the boy.

lol that guy with the si with the carbon trunk and all those ugly “performance” related stickers on the side is a retard…i work at delta sonic and he was pulling onto our conveyor at about 4500 rpm, inching forward

i think either hes a bad driver or just loves to “show off” his siqqq exhaust lol

congrats on the baby boy

Sooo you were racing in the snow with your pregnant wife in the car? Sounds reaaaaal smart. :tdown:This has to be the stupidest post ever.

You only cared about your tires??? Holy shit man.

lol

i know the kid that you raced. extreamly slow car haha. t-down to racing with le baby in le tummy.

haha. i knew that was coming. it was nice out. and it was no different than accelerating on the thruway.

lol. you launch your car from a dig to get on the thruway?

lol wat

^^^ Bwahahaha

Lol.