stock ZO6 w/drag radails

and to thinjk 47k gets you one of the fastest things on the planet thats a production item with a warrenty

whats amazing is that car went high 10s. now theres a company that puts that same drivline in a Solitice which from my understanding weighs in at 2200lbs. so imagine a 1400lb difference in weight. easy 9s car if it could plant and go straight for 60 gs

yep thats the power to weight i was talkin about lol

those solstice’s are sweet little cars… Mallett did a nice job! a cammed Ls7 with a small shot in those things would make it one of the fastest cars on the street! haha

a cammed Ls7 with a small shot in those things would make it either spin tire all day or flip over without wheelie bars

corrected! lol

if it would hook it be insane

new Z06 = best car ever…just think that car is not made for drag racing…it is a road racing car…I really need one…for real

Saying stock on the internet is like scheimder not eating sandwiches

best car ever

is that before or after it caught on fire?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :bigthumb:

The swapped Solstices (Solsti???) are just dumb. They still weigh 2800-3000lbs depending no how gutted or not they are (whoever said they are 2200 is way off, stock non-turbo 4cyls are ~2850lbs). And the $47k is in addition to buying the Solstice, not complete. So in the end it’s more than the new Z06.

Anyway… 10.85 in a stock car + drag radials that will still kick ass on a road course = simply amazing.

-TJ

I love Z06s but that movie didnt show the time during the run and if he misshifts I don’t believe its hitting a 10.85.
Call me crazy but I am sceptical.

wow listen again, he missed SHIFT POINTS, he shifted earlier then he wanted to…:stick:

edit: that car is insane!!!

was Quik driving??

not stock, there’s a driver in there i can see him

i wish that was me

so what is missing a shiftpoint called

a missed shift point, not optimized shifting

missed shift is completley different then not hitting your idle RPM point

6700 instead of 7k isnt as bad as revlimter

i miss shifts all the time when dragracing in need for speed underground

missing shift point…did u take stupid pills today?