STOLEN: 93 Civic Si. *UPDATE: SISTER FUCKER STOLE IT!*

fuck thieves- you’ve been selling some honda stuff recently right?
maybe someone from CL came to your place to pick something up recently and saw the car…just a thought

id bet the car turns up painted in amsterdam right in your backyard honestly. Good luck, ill keep an eye out for the parts. Def some unique stuff there

Perfect example of why they call it amsterico. Sorry to hear about your car bro, hope you end up with it back.

Hope you had all of that aftermarket junk filed under your insurance policy

make a cl ad wtb aftermarket civic parts

Good luck finding your car, that really sucks, I will keep an eye out in Schumnectady/Amsterico.

wow fucking scum. wish you the best of luck.

Everything I’ve sold I’ve been meeting up with buyers in other locations just for that reason.

There’s cameras on each corner of my street so the JPD should have footage of whoever took it…just waiting for a call telling me they’ve found something.

i bet that header is gone already.

it only takes a couple hours to strip a honda esp if guys had experence and tools. i heard of a place in nyc that sells used parts from cars. they usually steal parts and sell them back to you.

hard to find a needle on earth.

Jerimiah, I cant believe this.
I will keep a look out in the Schen-Troy area.
Its Chris with the white gs-r.

Holy shit…^^^…where did this guy come from???..haha

chris with the white gsr that bought it from brooks, that bought it from sg-gsr?

Just “a” place in NYC not like 90% of the shops in the city?

You were parting this car out right? I am assuming it wasn’t to the point that it didn’t run then. Any signs of how it was taken? Smashed window, towed, etc?

Definitely will keep an eye out for it.

Chris actually had his Integra before I had mine, I think…

Chris out of nowhere :ahh lol. Thanks man…I appreciate it.

It ran, no broken glass, skid marks through the grass from it being dragged away. JPD called everyplace with a towtruck in the area and came up with nothing. Just waiting for a (hopefully positive)call saying they got a plate number from a truck on one of the many security camera’s on each corner that surrounds my block.

oh im well aware. my buddy had his ITR swapped EG stolen, car was found bare shell(literally) less than 36 hours later

Red eg? Guys name Brian?

shittttt, prlly those people we were watching when i met up with you to get the b series valve cover, good luck recovering it my man, will keep a look out!

nah man, out west.